Social Media Manager (m/f/x)
We eggheads are en route to becoming a leading PXM platform in Europe! Become a member of our agile Marketing team and play an active role in shaping our corporate culture. At eggheads, you will have a direct influence on our content and media strategy. Make it your goal to make eggheads known across all channels!
- Maintaining our social media channels
- Creating, controlling, and optimizing our social media ads
- Objective-based monitoring and evaluation of our campaigns
- Budget planning and monitoring of social media
- Developing social media strategies and concepts closely coordinated with our corporate objectives
- Conducting market and competitor analyses
- Collaboration with the Marketing team
- Working on administrative tasks
- Supporting and coordinating with the eggheads brand ambassadors
- More than three years of professional experience in social media and online marketing
- Knowledge about image editing in Adobe Photoshop and using Adobe InDesign
- Understanding of target groups
- Expertise in the B2B field
- You enjoy working with people who are passionate, talented, and inspiring people
- You have a burning passion for giving and receiving feedback, for both professional and personal growth
- You’re business fluent in both German and English (C1/C2 level)
What does it mean to be an egghead? It means that you’re shaping the future of this world’s product data, the future of our company, as well as your own future all at the same time. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS and On-Premises Software developers in Europe, we’ve got a cool software product, a wonderful team consisting of more than 85 eggheads, and a market waiting to be tapped into. By now, we’re counting more than 2,000 B2B users, yet we also have ambitious goals: It’s our objective to build the leading PIM platform in Europe. Our corporate philosophy is to hire people just like you – goal-oriented, far-seeing outside-of-the-box thinkers who want to make an impact on the team. Ready to become an egghead?
- Office or working from home? At eggheads, it’s your choice
- Design your own work schedule with flexible workhours as you see fit
- Free-coffee-and-water flatrate at the office
- Fresh veggies every monday
- Challenge fellow eggheads to a table soccer match during breaks
- Supplementary health insurance included, together with capital-forming benefits and contributions to the corporate
- State-of-the-art technical equipment: individualized to match your skills and requirements
- Open company culture: feel free to participate and shape your workspace
We’re looking forward to hearing from you. Feel free to either send us your application portfolio the classic way by E-Mail or opt for the comfortable variant of uploading your CV by using the following form. Should there be any questions left, we warmly welcome you to contact Merle Sonis (HR).
PS: Given our corporate culture, we directly default to casual speech and addressing each other on first-name basis. Depending on your preference, you may either use formal or casual speech when contacting us.