Inbound Sales Manager (m/f/x)
We eggheads are en route to becoming a leading PXM platform in Europe! Become a member of our agile Sales team and play an active role in shaping our corporate culture.
As an inbound sales manager, you will communicate with and bring in new sales leads utilizing appropriate methods, tools, and knowledge. You will support them throughout their life cycle phases until they reach the “sales-qualified lead” phase.
- Written communication and phone contact with potential leads
- Social Selling: supporting leads via social media, as part of social media activities
- Running 30-minute demo highlight shows of our software products
- esponsible lead management
- Collaboration with our Marketing team
- Working on administrative tasks
- Supporting the team leader and the upselling of existing customers
- You’ve successfully completed your professional training or have a university degree in Business Management or related subjects
- You already gathered professional experience in phone-contact-based B2B sales (at least two years)
- You have a high affinity for technologies
- Ideally, you have already worked with some of our tools (e.g. Jira, Hubspot, or Confluence)
- You enjoy the professional sales management for software
- You bring a customer-centered and service-oriented approach to the table and have a confident demeanor
- You work independently and reliably
- Communication is your strong point, you are very proficient in both written and spoken German (C2 level) and English
What does it mean to be an egghead? It means that you’re shaping the future of this world’s product data, the future of our company, as well as your own future all at the same time. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS and On-Premises Software developers in Europe, we’ve got a cool software product, a wonderful team consisting of more than 85 eggheads, and a market waiting to be tapped into. By now, we’re counting more than 2,000 B2B users, yet we also have ambitious goals: It’s our objective to build the leading PIM platform in Europe. Our corporate philosophy is to hire people just like you – goal-oriented, far-seeing outside-of-the-box thinkers who want to make an impact on the team. Ready to become an egghead?
- Office or working from home? At eggheads, it’s your choice
- Design your own work schedule with flexible workhours as you see fit
- Free-coffee-and-water flatrate at the office
- Fresh veggies every monday
- Challenge fellow eggheads to a table soccer match during breaks
- Supplementary health insurance included, together with capital-forming benefits and contributions to the corporate
- State-of-the-art technical equipment: individualized to match your skills and requirements
- Open company culture: feel free to participate and shape your workspace
We’re looking forward to hearing from you. Feel free to either send us your application portfolio the classic way by E-Mail or opt for the comfortable variant of uploading your CV by using the following form. Should there be any questions left, we warmly welcome you to contact Merle Sonis (HR).
PS: Given our corporate culture, we directly default to casual speech and addressing each other on first-name basis. Depending on your preference, you may either use formal or casual speech when contacting us.