Frontend Developer (m/f/x)
We eggheads are en route to becoming a leading PXM platform in Europe! Become a member of our agile Development team and have a say in how things are run. At eggheads, you will enjoy having direct influence on our software product, our users, as well as our organization and software engineering practices.
Besides a secure work environment that is rich of variety, we provide you with state-of-the-art technologies and an autonomous work setting. Our Development organizes itself into agile teams (Scrum), while the coordination of our tasks is tool-based. Regularly exchanging views on current projects and the most recent technology highlights is standard for us eggheads.
You will work as the member of an effective, autonomous, and function-oriented team where you can put your developer skills into practice in an optimal system environment. UX and UI are your world? If so, then eggheads is just what you’re looking for.
As part of our frontend team, you will be working directly with the eggheads codebase. In the process, you identify, document, and communicate technical improvements revolving around your areas of responsibility in the team. Furthermore, your tasks include supporting the development and refining both, our frontend engineering standards and guidelines.
All further tasks are entirely based on your individual skillset and interests. Show us what you’re made of – and all doors will be open for you.
Daily communication and interaction may take place in English and/or German, depending on your preference. We eggheads always go out of our way to make sure that no language barriers or cultural barriers arise. Whether they came from Brazil or elsewhere, so far, new additions to the eggheads team had no problems of fitting in at all.
- Experience in developing frontends (including large-scale frontends)
- Appreciation for software craftsmanship concerning structured, robust, and clean code
- A feeling for design and an understanding for collaborating with UX designers
- Good knowledge about CSS and HTML, as well as some familiarity in working with GIT and Node.js
- You enjoy working with people who are passionate, talented, and inspiring
What does it mean to be an egghead? It means that you’re shaping the future of this world’s product data, the future of our company, as well as your own future all at the same time. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS and On-Premises Software developers in Europe, we’ve got a cool software product, a wonderful team consisting of more than 85 eggheads, and a market waiting to be tapped into. By now, we’re counting more than 2,000 B2B users, yet we also have ambitious goals: It’s our objective to build the leading PIM platform in Europe. Our corporate philosophy is to hire people just like you – goal-oriented, far-seeing outside-of-the-box thinkers who want to make an impact on the team. Ready to become an egghead?
- Office or working from home? At eggheads, it’s your choice
- Design your own work schedule with flexible workhours as you see fit
- Free-coffee-and-water flatrate at the office
- Fresh veggies every Monday at the office
- Challenge fellow eggheads to a table soccer match during breaks
- Supplementary health insurance included, together with capital-forming benefits and contributions to the corporate pension plan
- State-of-the-art technical equipment: individualized to match your skills and requirements
- Open company culture: feel free to participate and shape your workspacey
We’re looking forward to hear from you. You may either send us your application material the classic way via E-Mail or via our CV upload using the “Send Application” button. For further inquiries, feel free to contact Merle Sonis (HR).
PS: Given our corporate culture, we directly default to casual speech and addressing each other on first-name basis. Depending on your preference, you may either use formal or casual speech when contacting us.