Smart Variant.CON. in Berlin – We’re On Board!
From 18th to 20th June 2023, the eleventh Smart Variant.CON. – the largest event for the topic of product variance and complexity management – will be taking place in Berlin. Here’s where the variance management community of the manufacturing industry meets to discuss how to handle variance, best practices for calculating and reducing complexity, as well as solutions for efficient configurations.
We’re a partner of this year’s Smart Variant.CON. and are looking forward to expert exchanges with your live on site. Visit us at our convention stand and join our icebreaker roundtable on the first evening of the event (18.06.2023).
Accelerated Time-to-Market: Increased Efficiency through Automated Product Data Processes
Up-to-date product descriptions, technical data, assets in a wide range of languages and prices, options and variants as well as product availability and delivery times are indispensable for your future success. With a central data hub, data silos can also be avoided and media-neutral data management is guaranteed.
- How do you obtain the extensive data from suppliers and other data sources?
- How do you use assets effectively for all channels?
- When are classifications useful? What are the right prerequisites for using classifications such as ECLASS, ETIM, UNSPSC smartly?
- How do you get your technical data into your tools, how into your CPQ?
- What is the relevance of future AI innovations and how can you integrate them into your product data process?
The best thing to do would be to mark down this event directly in your calendar and seize the opportunity to meet us in Berlin!
Further information about the event is provided on this website: Smart Variant.CON.